This page tells you everything you need to know about how Wayfare SRL (“Wayfare” or “We”) processes and protects your personal data and what your rights are in relation to your personal data. By visiting www.wayfare.ro (“Our website”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. If you apply for a job position through our website, you consent to sending us:
* Your first name and last name, phone number, email address and a message
* Your CV document
If you register for a webinar through our website, you consent to sending us:
*Your first name and last name, phone number, email address, the name of the company you work at and your position inside the company, a message
Information we collect about you. When visiting www.wayfare.ro we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns in order to determine what is most effective about our website, to helps us identify ways to improve it and, eventually, to determine how we can tailor our website to make it a more positive and relevant user experience. By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device as explained in our Cookies policy.
How we use your information
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Wayfare and enabling us to continuously deliver improved services.
Specifically, we may use data:
* To improve the services we provide;
* To customize our website according to your preferences and to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective for your computer or device used;
* To provide you with information about our services or our career opportunities that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
* For recruiting-related purposes, like contacting you via email or telephone for the job you’ve applied. More information about how your data will be used by Wayfare during the recruitment process will be provided as part of the recruitment process. *For webinar-related purposes, like contacting you via email or telephone for the webinar you’ve registered for.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and we will do our best to protect it. We follow strict procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your personal information to people outside Wayfare organization without your explicit consent.
Access to information
* You have a general question about how Wayfare protects your personal data privacy
* You wish to exercise your data privacy rights (e.g. to get a copy of personal data we hold about you)
* You wish to make a complaint about Wayfare’s use of your data
Please contact us at email@example.com with your formal request.
Link from our website
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Wayfare domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
|Google Analytics||_ga||Used to distinguish users||Persistent||2 years||Here|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Used to throttle request rate||Persistent||1 minute||Here|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Used to distinguish users||Persistent||24 hours||Here|
|PHP||PHPSESSID||Stores the identifier for the current PHP session||Session||On session end|
|WordPress||EUCookieConsent||Saves the cookie consent approval, made by visitors||Persistent||1 month|